- Business & Development
- Tax Credits
Hyattsville Revitalization Tax Credit
The City's Revitalization Tax Credit provides financial incentives to economic development and redevelopment in three revitalization districts: the Prince George's Plaza Transit District Overlay Zone, the West Hyattsville Transit District Overlay Zone, and the Gateway Arts & Entertainment District. Please refer to the Overlay Districts Map to see the location of the districts.
Eligible projects include new construction, reconstruction, infill development, redevelopment, revitalization, or rehabilitation of residential (excluding single-family detached), commercial, hospitality, office, existing parking lots, or mixed-use properties. Projects must be consistent with the mission and goals of the City and provide a significant fiscal benefit to the City and its residents.
To apply, please use this application.
Additional Tax Credits
- Biotechnology Investment Incentive Tax Credit
- Community Investment Tax Credit
- Commuter Tax Credit
- Employment Opportunity Tax Credit
- Federal Historic Preservation Tax Credit
- Green Building Tax Credit
- Job Creation Tax Credit
- Maryland Disability Employment Tax Credit
- One Maryland Economic Development Tax Credit
- Prince George's County Enterprise Zone Tax Credit
- Prince George's County Revitalization Area Tax Credit
- Sustainable Community Tax Credit
- Small Commercial Tax Credit