Public Parking Enhancements near Baltimore Avenue
Sabra, Wang & Associates has been retained to develop the City's vacant parking lots adjacent to the Baltimore Avenue corridor to provide additional parking options for the area businesses.
Three lots are available for redevelopment. The presentation can be downloaded here
. Interested in just the map? Click here to view
a PDF version.
University Hills Project: Preliminary Feasibility Report
CPJ Associates has developed preliminary recommendations for the University Hills area, including:
- Adding sidewalks throughout the neighborhood, consistent with the City-wide sidewalk installation plan;
- Including sustainable stormwater management practices, consistent with the City's Sustainability Policy;
- Preserving mature trees whenever practical;
- Re-surfacing and/or reconstruction of existing streets;
- Calming traffic on residential streets.
Residents can read the complete report here
In addition, maps are available of the preliminary recommendations:
- Gumwood, Hitching Post, Stanford
- Gumwood, Rosemary, Stanford
- Pennsylvania, Notre Dame
- Rosemary, Pony Trail, Bridle Path, Claymore, Calverton
- Stanford, Rutgers, Pennsylvania
- Stanford, Rutgers, Purdue
In addition, CPJ Associates proposed three possible options for Wells Boulevard:
Resident Satisfaction Survey
The City commissioned ETC Institute of Olathe, Kansas to conduct a Resident Satisfaction Survey in Summer 2011. The presentation can be downloaded here.
The entire report can be viewed here.
Please note that the file size is larger than 6 MB, so it may take a few minutes to open.
The City has contracted with Sabra, Wang and Associates to collect information on traffic issues in the City of Hyattsville. Thank you for your input during the study. Please learn more and view reports and presentations at the Traffic Study page
Strategic Goals and Objectives as adopted December 2009
On December 14, 2009, the Mayor and City Council adopted new Strategic Goals and Objectives for the current Fiscal Year and for Fiscal Year 2011 planning. Residents may download the document here.