Summer Camp Information
The Camp Magruder Parent Handbook 2017 will be available in Monday, May 1, 2017.
Camp Sessions, Dates and Hours:
- Session I: June 19 through June 30 - FULL (a waitlist is available)
- Session II: July 3 through July 14** - FULL (a waitlist is available)
- Session III: July 17 through July 28
- Session IV: July 31 through Aug 11 -FULL (a waitlist is available)
- Session V: Aug 14 through Aug 25 - FULL (a waitlist is available)
Camp Magruder will hours are from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Tuition & Fees
||Fee Per Camper, Per Session
|Full Day (Resident)||$250/session|
|Full Day (Non-Resident)||$300/session|
Camper who receive free or reduced lunch, and live within the City of Hyattsville may receive financial assistance upon proof of eligibility. Eligible campers fee for Summer camp is $200 per session.
Swim Trip Information
Campers swim on Friday afternoons, weather permitting at Hamilton Splash Park.
Please pack a swimsuit and towel, and sunscreen for your Camper. We provide sunscreen, but if your Camper has sensitive skin, you may wish to provide your own.
Rash guards are welcome, but the pool does not permit street clothing, including tee shirts, in the water.
Please contact Community Services Department at (301)985-5000.