Magruder Park Pavilion Rentals
Who to Contact
The Pavilions at Magruder Park are available by permit only. To reserve a picnic pavilion, please complete the electronic form: Pavilion Rental Inquiry Form or call 301/985-5000.
Please note that submitting the Pavilion Request Form does not guarantee a reservation. Once we receive your information, we will contact you to confirm availability and payment of rental fees.
Reservations for 2015 will be accepted beginning January 2, 2015.
- The Large Pavilion is located on the right side of the entrance road next to baseball diamond. This pavilion holds a maximum of 80 people and the rental fee is $175. Rental of the large pavilion includes two (2) charcoal grills.
- The Small Pavilion is located on the left side of the entrance road behind the Recreation Building and is available for rent by City Residents only. This pavilion has a capacity of 30 people and the rental fee is $125. Rental of the small pavilion includes one (1) charcoal grill.
Pavilions are available for rental April through October. Rental requests are accepted beginning the first business day of January each year. Each pavilion is rented to one group per day, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., and includes use of a pavilion and accompanying grill(s) only. Playgrounds, basketball and tennis courts, ballfields, and other areas are open to the public or may be permitted to other groups. Restrooms are available in the Recreation Building.
Use of the following is prohibited and violations will result in cancellation of pavilion permit:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Loud music and DJ equipment
- Moon bounces, other inflatable amusements, and pony rides
- Grills, other than those provided
There is no electricity available. Cars are permitted on paved roads only. No vehicles are permitted on the grass at any time.
Please help us keep our Park clean by removing all trash, including all leftover food and party decorations, and placing it in receptacles provided. Failure to leave picnic area in satisfactory condition could result in denial of future permit requests.
For additional information, please visit Magruder Park Amenities or contact the City of Hyattsville at 301/985-5000.